1. Room & Board
2. Williams Sonoma Home
3. Jonathan Adler
Inspiration Image from John Granen
Clockwise from top left
1. Honey Onyx Sink by PSC Bath
2. Great Green SW 6430 (No VOC) from Sherwin Williams
3. Provenance® Mindanao Woven Wooden Shade from Hunter Douglas
4. Shower Curtain from Plush Living
I love furniture that is multi-functional. These tiny wooden stools can also be used as tables and they have a look of fine craftsmanship which make them an art piece as well.
Clockwise from top left
1. Pier 1
2. Tucker Robbins
4. Morlen Sinoway
Upholstered ottomans are great for its versatility and also great for kids because there are no sharp corners to worry about. If you have a small space you can use them for an extra chair for a guest and when you don't have company you can prop your feet on it or use it as a side table.
(top left) The modern pattern on these ottomans is fun and it also can help hide stains. Since there black and white they will go with pretty much anything. Minima
In my last post I said I was going to be doing a post on star burst wall mirrors, so here it is. My favorite is number 3, its the new star burst wall mirror from west elm. They have another one that is similar to number 2. If you want something simpler number 1 or 4 is good and if you want something with more burst number 2 is great.
1. Image provided by http://www.cb2.com
2. Image provided by http://www.wrapables.com
3. Image provided by http://www.westelm.com
4. Image provided by http://www.olystudio.com
These light fixtures go beyond the norm with their abstract style and geometric forms. They are made with white opaque materials which give off a soft glow when lit.
3. I can see why the designers Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez call this lamp the Big Bang. The white metacrylate panels give the appearance of a chaotic explosion from a calm central core. You can see this one and more at http://www.foscarini.com
These curvaceous benches show us that tops don’t always have to be so straight. Whether you’re looking for a simple look or need that extra storage you can find one that works for you.
1. There is a seat for everyone on this simply modern bench. It is beautifully crafted with 5 different types of heartwood; walnut, mahogany, cherry, oak, and ash. It is designed by Toyo Ito and can be seen online at http://www.horm.it
2. This bench is perferct for storing your things that you tend to leave by the door. It is a wood veneer bench made with steel legs to give it a modern look. You can purchase it at http://www.chiasso.com
3. Adding the triple dipped top to this bench makes it like no other. The single shelf helps to give it a clean look while giving you storage. This bench is made with solid walnut with a hand gouged top face. Check it out at http://www.bowwow.co.uk